Description of Cookies
Some or all of the cookies described below may be stored in the browser. You can view and manage cookies by in your browser and change your preferences (by free consent) at any time. There are different types of cookies available, hence our website uses the following:
These technically strictly necessary cookies ensure the functionality of the website and allow you to browse the website and use the respective functions provided in it. These cookies do not recognise your personal identity. For these cookies no consent is required as without them the operation of our website will not be possible.
- topiki_agora_session - The website uses the "session cookie" (PHPSESSID) which is responsible for maintaining the status of the user login session between the requests of the website. When the user closes the browser (the session), this cookie is deleted automatically, unless the user has changed the browser settings.
- test_cookie - Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.
- rc::a - This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.
- rc::c - This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
- XSRF-TOKEN - Ensures visitor browsing-security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitor.
- CONSENT - Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.
- IDE - Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE - Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
- YSC - Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
- yt.innertube::nextId - Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
- yt.innertube::requests - Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
- yt-remote-cast-installed - Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-connected-devices - Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-device-id - Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-fast-check-period - Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-session-app - Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-session-name - Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
We may use, on occasion, functional cookies that save the user's preferences - for example if we add a photo album and the user stops the auto play for the images, this would allow the system to remember and disable this feature according to this preference. This kind of cookies might be added or removed at times, depending on the content available on the site, but under no circumstances will they save any personal data.
In any case, both types of cookies are stored on your computer and you will be able to enable, disable, or erase cookies completely from browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website.
Topiki Agora Paragogon Larnakas
1st April No. 6, Agios Theodoros ,P.C. 7730, Larnaka
Tel: + +357 99151358 | firstname.lastname@example.org