GINGER / Ginger
It is particularly beneficial for the body as it is considered a superfood thanks to the nutritional value it provides. The main advantage it offers is the reduction of cholesterol in the blood, g Still, it is able to regulate sugar and contributes to the proper functioning of digestion. Soothes stomach pain and cold symptoms, fever, cough, increased mucus secretion and helps with chronic gastrointestinal ulcers. In addition it helps to reduce the discomfort caused by arthritis and rheumatism. It can also help prevent and treat travel nausea.
ΚΟΥΡΚΟΥΜΑΣ / ΤΟΥΡΜΕΡΙΚ
Turmeric root is tonic for the body. Laboratory studies have shown its anti-inflammatory action, which is mainly attributed to its curcumin content, which protects the joints and can act as a complementary treatment for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Reduces cholesterol levels.
- Prevents gallstones, spastic colitis and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps improve digestion and is friendly to the stomach.
- It is beneficial in Alzheimer's patients as it can stop the further development of the disease by preventing the accumulation of β-amyloid protein in the brain.
- It has a beneficial effect on malignant tumors.
- Relieves almost all allergic conditions, either skin (eczema) or respiratory.
- Accelerates the production of insulin by the pancreas and significantly helps non-insulin dependent diabetes in adults.
- It is an express medicine against colds and phlegm
- protects the liver from toxins
- Acts against diarrhea
Use: 15 - 30 drops, 2-3 times a day with some fruit juice or water
Ingredients: Fresh Ginger Root and Turmeric immersed in alcohol